Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 123

Thread: Get yourself on the Glitzinet Map!!!!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll get around to posting tomorrow. I must admit,
    this Frap nonsense is a lot better than that
    shabby website I cobbled together a couple of years
    ago. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    D.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Andy I see you already got me, you can get rid of invisible me now, on second thoughts maybe you should get rid of the one with the pic..

  3. #33
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bedlam your only on there once now.

    Great to see everyone who has posted where they are has done so with a pic. It's great to see some faces and see where in the world we all are.
    Keep it up peeps! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SWEET

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's Johnny
    Top stuff Andy

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Johnny B ]</font>

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Get a bleedin shave Johnny LOL.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now Now I never made a comment about your pic anyway I had shaved half an hour before that pic was taken, all man me you know, well apart from the drag act every Friday night!

    By the way lose the fucking Paul Stanley chest wig

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Johnny B ]</font>

  8. #38
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Now Now Boys! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm... I click the link and nothing. I am using Firefox and I get the message "Document Contains No Data".

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Andii Vamp ]</font>

  10. #40
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it may be down at moment. It was playin up earlier. I'll repost the link

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •